Get Commercial Scaffolding in Sydney That Suits Your Project Needs
Next time you have a project that requires commercial scaffolding in Sydney, look no further than Site-Wide Scaffolding. We have worked with builders, painters, roofers, maintenance crews, renovation teams and event planners to provide the scaffolding to suit their project needs. We would be pleased to do the same for you.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Commercial Scaffolding in Sydney
For your next commercial scaffold hire in Sydney, be sure to avoid some of the common mistakes that businesses make in this marketplace. Such errors may include:
- Not thinking about compliance: Scaffolding needs to meet strict safety standards and other legislative requirements. It’s important to spare a thought for compliance when deciding which company to choose for your Sydney commercial scaffolding. At Site-Wide Scaffolding, we are committed to providing our clients with only quality-built scaffolds that meet every legislative requirement in the book.
- Assuming that all scaffolding is the same: In truth, scaffolding comes in an array of different varieties, from steel to aluminium and from mobile to complex designs intended for static use. Site-Wide Scaffolding is capable of providing all the above. Moreover, we will join forces with you to make sure we are supplying you with the best scaffolding type for your project.
- Not choosing a company that will provide a comprehensive solution: From design and pricing estimates to assembly and implementation, Site-Wide Scaffolding will work with you every step of the way to ensure a safe scaffolding project. We won’t just rent you the scaffolding and leave you to your own devices.
Tips Regarding Your Commercial Scaffold Hire in Sydney
Before you close a deal for commercial scaffold rental in Sydney, keep these tips in mind to help you find the above-and-beyond service you deserve:
- Get a quote: It’s always a good idea to explore your options. Getting quotes from multiple scaffolding rental companies is a smart way to formulate a ballpark budget and start seeing what options are available to you.
- Ask about insurance: When you rent a commercial scaffolding system, it’s important to make sure that the provider you are renting it from has the proper public liability insurance. This step helps tell you that the company is legitimate and has taken steps to protect itself and you from potential scaffold failure.
- Look for design services: Scaffolding rentals should incorporate design services. The best scaffolding setup is going to vary from one project to the next, and you may not have enough experience with scaffolding to design the set-up yourself. A scaffold rental company that offers thorough design services is committed to your project success and your overall satisfaction.
About Site-Wide Scaffolding
Site-Wide Scaffolding has been operating for two years, but our team has more than 25 years of combined experience in the scaffolding marketplace. We provide no-obligation for every job, are backed by a public liability insurance policy from High Street Underwriting and have an in-house design team that works on every project. To learn more about working with us, get in touch today.